Branislav L. Slantchev
Corrections for published articles
- "The Principle of Convergence in Wartime Negotiations," American Political Science Review, 2003.
- Corrected Proposition 2.
- Problem: strategies can support the equilibrium under a more restrictive set of conditions than claimed in the proposition.
- Solution: equilibrium over the entire range of parameters. Results do not affect the substantive implications of the original article.
- Thanks to Yoji Sekiya for alerting me to the problem.
- "Military Coercion in Interstate Crises," American Political Science Review, 2005.
- Corrected Figures 1b and 2.
- Problem: hand-drawn figures sent to the publisher after final copyedit are not precise copies of the figures generated by the programs that performed the numerical estimations.
- Solution: corrected figures. The text in the article that refers to the figures is correct as is. The working paper also has the correct figures.
- Correction note published in the February 2006 issue of the APSR, 100:1, p. vii about Figure 2, which I caught. Anna Coenin caught the problem with Figure 1b.
- "The Guardianship Dilemma: Regime Security through and from the Armed Forces," American Political Science Review, 2015.
- Published erratum.
- Problem: the publisher mistakenly deleted a citation and dropped the reference from the bibliography.
- Solution: citation restored to appropriate place in text, and reference included in the bibliography.
- Correction note published in the August 2015 issue of the APSR, DOI: 10.1017/S0003055415000337